BECOME AN AWS EXPERT !
The Cloud computing is thriving and needs you to keep on growing!
Together, AWS re/Start and MolenGeek are enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse global industry of
new talent in the Cloud.
AWS offers a technology that allows for example managing a company’s data.
You will learn how to network, deliver content or use development tools for a company’s mobile services or applications.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING FOR YOU?
- Introduction to IT
- Linux basics
- Fundamentals of networking
- Foundations of safety
- Introduction to programming
- Programming in Python
- Basics of the databases
- Introduction to AWS re/Start Cloud Foundations
- The concept of the Cloud: What is "Cloud Computing"?
- The cloud economy and AWS's global infrastructure
- AWS Core Services: Storage Services, Amazon and Database Services
- AWS Core Services: Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, Auto Scaling
- AWS Cloud Security
- The architecture of the Cloud
- Cloud support services
- Understand how systems work on AWS
- Tooling and Automation
- Computer servers
- Name scaling and resolution
- IT - without containers or servers
- IT - databases - services
- Storage and archiving
- Monitoring and security
- Management of resource consumption
- Creation of automated and reproducible deployments
- Communication skills
- Definition of your objectives
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Technical reflection process
- Digital presence
- Personal portfolio project
- How to create a CV
- Networking skills
- Building a professional network
- Maintenance process
- Inside in the job application procedure
- You are free for the next 3 months
- You live in Brussels and are registered with Actiris
- You are comfortable with working with a computer. There is no programming knowledge required.
- You are motivated, ambitious and want to develop your skills.
- You are between 18 and 25 years old.
It is important to note that the certification exam is conducted in English. In addition, the training is given in English and French.
You will understand the best way to design a company's applications and services.
This skill will allow you to work on a cloud computing platform.
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information on the registration procedure.
Plus, it's a great addition to your CV. You will also be able to put this skill to work for your project or your clients.